This past weekend was my birthday and I turned 70 years old. I’m not sure how I got to this age—one minute it seems like I was 40 and in a blink of the eye, here I am 70!

When I awakened on my birthday morning, I just stayed in bed and thought on my life-the ups the downs; the grief, the divorce, wonderful grandchildren, too many operations, too much pain, incredible joy and a life filled with amazing friends, etc. And, what I concluded is that I’m young at heart and now my body feels that way too!

About three years ago, you would have found a much different person! I was exhausted all the time, in constant pain and wondering if I would or could ever feel like my vibrant self again?

What changed? A dear friend of mine introduced me to the Life Long Vitality Supplements of DoTerra Essential Oils-ten days later (not usually do they work that fast, but they work!) I was getting out of bed early, filled with energy, in less pain and a myriad of other great feelings. The supplements are a no-brainer—you get to try them for 30 days, if you see no results, you can send them back to DoTerra for a full refund!

So, the supplements got me started, but I knew I wanted to try all their other products. I love DoTerra Essential Oils and have used them for pain, balance, alertness, emotional help,clean clothes, great hair, beautiful skin and clean bathrooms, dishes, counters and on and on….

But my favorite thing is their purity! Do you know that organic is required to be only 80% organic-that leaves 20% of the product that is not. Think about this—if I handed you a 100% pure glass of water and put 1 drop of arsenic in the water making it 99%pure—would you drink it? Absolutely not!! Well, with DoTerra you don’t have to worry—they’re products are 100% pure!

Take a moment and think about what you want? The products that you buy at the grocery store, makeup store or hair salon—they are not 100% pure and can contain very harmful chemicals and still be called ‘organic!’

I want only one thing and that’s to make you and your family healthier. We have so many toxins in our lives; we need to cut them out, if not for you, for your children’s sake.

We have oils and products that can change your life and that of your family. Whether you need emotional support, non-toxic support, pain and health support, consumable support-DoTerra is there for you!

I would not only like to help you, but also get to know you so that I can make effective recommendations for you and yours. Please feel free to contact me even if you wish to just talk? There is absolutely no pressure to buy, but only a desire to help! Thank you.